As a dog owner I understand the value of having a well trained dog. At it’s most basic (and possibly useful) level you need your dog to come back to you in cases of danger (near a road) or to keep it away from another dog that you consider aggressive.
Quite counter-intuitively, the better trained your dog is, the more freedom he has while out on walks or even in the garden. If you can trust your dog to come back if needed, he can be allowed the freedom to follow his nose!
On top of the freedom and safety aspects there is your own peace of mind in not having to be forever on the lookout for your dog getting into trouble, creating a much calmer and more rewarding walking experience.
It’s so disappointing to see dogs in the park on a lead because they’ll “just run off” when investing a small amount of effort will allow your dog, and yourself, so much more freedom!
This is all very well if you have a well-balanced dog that gets on well with people and other dogs, and doesn’t display one of many “anti-social” behaviours than can affect some, but what if your dog, like many, displays some behaviours that you find uncontrollable, that are worrisome, or could cause distress to others around you?
Who Can Forget Fenton?
I’m sure all dog owners can sympathise with this poor man!
Brain Training For Dogs
is for you if you recognise any of the symptoms listed below:
- Your dog doesn’t listen to you
- You need to train a new Puppy
- Your dog barks uncontrollably
- Your Dog is pulling on the leash
- Your Dog is aggressive
- Your Dog is chewing things he shouldn’t
- Your Dog is digging all the time
- Your Dog is Jumping up
- You’re frustrated with your dog
- You may even regret getting your Dog
- You’re worried you might have to give up your Dog because of behaviour problems you can’t handle
- You feel helpless to control your dog
- You tell your Dog ‘no’ with no success
- Your Dog gets over excited and is hard to settle down
- Your Dog is whining constantly
- Your dog has a fear of certain sounds or stimuli
- You want a dog who obeys you
- You want a better bond with your dog
- You want less stress
Almost ANY behaviour your dog is exhibiting can be quickly and easily cured with the simple techniques within this training package!
If you need help with:
- Potty training
- Dealing with aggression
- Jumping up
- Excessive barking
- Impulse control
- Ignoring you
then Brain Training for Dogs is for you!
What You Get
Force-free easy to understand directions, troubleshooting guides, step-by-step guides, and pictures and video demonstrations you can use with any dog to quickly unlock his natural intelligence and eliminate bad behaviours. There are years of study of hundreds of problem dogs compressed into a ‘paint-by numbers’ system for creating the wonderfully well-behaved pet you desire. It will show you why the formula is structured the way it is without wasting a moment of your valuable time.
Expert support is available to you through the easy-to-use support system.
Access to a huge archive of every conceivable dog behaviour problem, with tailor made solutions which tackle the root cause.
Access to a private forum where you can discuss your dogs’ behaviour, training, and everything dog related with other like-minded owners.
A simple to follow process. Any successful dog trainer will agree that simplicity is the key to training a well-behaved dog.
You Also Get
Obedience training 101
How to use food to train your dog to complete your commands.
How to get your dog to sit / lie down / take or leave items.
Strategies to get your dog to stay / heel / come to you / listen to your commands. Also the vitally important “drop it” command which can literally save your dog’s life if he picks up something dangerous!
7 Trick training videos
Once you’ve mastered the basics you can develop into “tricks” if you wish, such as:
- Take a bow
- Cover his eyes
- Shake hands
- Play dead
- Roll over
Polish up your training
How to fade out the use of food so your dog listens to you even when there’s no food in sight
Hand signals to control your dog at a distance
A very simple tactic to increase obedience
Archives which include over 100 in-depth articles covering every behaviour problem you can think of.
An entire section dedicated to puppy training. Potty training, crate training, socialisation and bite inhibition.
Most behaviour problems have many different possible causes, and each different cause needs a different solution. these techniques tackle the root cause of the problem to stop bad bahaviours fast.
All force-free gentle techniques crated by a CCPDT certified dog trainer.
- Cutting-edge dog training science and techniques.
- Gentle force-free techniques ONLY.
- Clear instructions with pictures.
- Troubleshooting segments in the Brain Training course for difficult dogs.
- Video demonstrations of the brain training games.
- A HUGE archive covering almost every dog behaviour problem you could think of.
- Tailor-made solutions for behaviour problems which tackle the root cause.
- Exclusive information from a certified professional trainer with years of experience.
- Ability to submit questions directly for answering through the support system.
- A private forum where members can discuss dogs and dog training, or just chat and connect with like-minded people.
- An online member’s area which means you can easily access all of the information on the go.